CDROM-Guide forums  

PDA

View Full Version : RMVB to DVD - RMVB to DVD Burner, convert RMVB to DVD, what is RMVB

angelatess
Jan 31, 2010, 09:24 PM
RMVB to DVD - What is RMVB, and how to convert RMVB to DVD?

***********.dvd-creators.net/rmvb-to-dvd.html

What is RMVB? How to convert RMVB to DVD?

In this article I’ll introduce you a best way to convert RMVB to DVD with high quality! I download the film which I love to watch, converting them to DVD, and then playing the DVD and enjoy the lovely story. I really love the feeling of suffering the super quality picture and perfect sound.

I love to watch movie and teleplay. So I usually download the film and teleplay from internet. But I don’t like to watch my favorite film on the notebook. So I need to convert RMVB files into DVD. Then I can enjoy my lovely film and teleplay playing on TV.

I downloaded many types of software which can convert RMVB to DVD, but I was disappointed because the DVD is illegible when playing. Then I tried another way to use a Video Converter plus a DVD Creator to convert RMVB to DVD in two steps. I am successful. The quality of the picture and sound are perfect, the compression onto a normal size DVD is impressive I have always had trouble fitting files over 2 hours onto one disc.

This solution is for Windows, If you're using Mac, please for this How to convert RMVB to DVD Mac?

RMVB to DVD Tools:

* iOrgsoft Video Converter - Convert RMVB to MP4 video file!
This powerful video converter can convert RMVB to MP4, and other popular video file between each other like WMV to AVI, WMV to MPEG, AVI to 3GP, converting H.264 video.

* Aimersoft DVD Creator - Creat DVD from MP4 file!
A one-click movie DVD Creator that can create DVD from RMVB, AVI, MPEG, WMV, DivX, etc., Easily convertt MPEG to DVD, AVI to DVD, convert WMV to DVD movie, burn DVD movie from AVI, MPEG, WMV.

How to convert RMVB to DVD?

Step1. Download and install the needed software.

1. RMVB to MP4 Video converter software - iOrgsoft Video Converter.

2. MPEG4 to DVD creation software - Aimersoft DVD Creator .

Step2. Convert RMVB file. Convert RMVB file to mp4 video file.

Note: The RMVB file has a low Video Size(404*304) and Bit Rate. So if you convert RMVB directly to DVD(*.vob) with the video size 720*480, the DVD will be illegible. So we need to convert RMVB to MP4 file at first, then convert MP4 to DVD (*vob). The illegible playing problem will be resolved.

1. Run Aimersoft Video Converter and install it on your computer.
2. Click “add” button, and then choose the RMVB file(s) you want to convert.
***********.dvd-creators.net/rmvb-to-dvd/convert-rmvb-to-dvd.jpg
3. Select “Apple TV H.264720*480 (*mp4)” as the output file. And you can set the target folder where you would like to save your converted file.
4. Click the "setting" button, change the Video Size to 740x480 and Bit Rate to 5000.

5. Begin the RMVB to MP4 Converting. Click “Start” button to convert RMVB to MP4. After the converting, you will see the MPEG4 files in the destination folder.
***********.dvd-creators.net/rmvb-to-dvd/conversion-process.jpg
Step3. MPEG-4 to DVD. Convert MPEG4 files into your DVD. Then you’ll complete the conversion of RMVB to DVD Conversion process.

1. Run this DVD Creator program. Install it and start operation. Meanwhile, you can insert DVD +R (DVD-R, DVD+RW or DVD-RW)
2. Click “Load Video ” file to select the converted MPEG4 files. The MPEG4 file will appear in the main interface, then drag and drop the it to the storyboard below to organize a slideshow at the bottom of the main interface.
***********.dvd-creators.net/rmvb-to-dvd/mpeg4-to-dvd-add.jpg
You can custom the output video quality at the right button. There're three selection "Low video quality, High video quality and Highest video quality”. I think "High video quality" is OK! At this place you can also choose the size of burning DVD. If you want to burn DVD movies to dual-layer DVD (DVD-9), just select “DVD-R 9.0G”, Vise versa.
3. Before the Creation, you can make a beautiful menu for your DVD. Click the "Edit" button at the top menu, and set the Background Music and Background Picture by adding related picture or music file from your computer etc.
***********.dvd-creators.net/rmvb-to-dvd/rmvb-to-dvd-menu.jpg
4. Everything is ready. Click the “Burn” button go to the burning pane. Then click "Start" button to begin the conversion of RMVB to DVD. Then you can go to have a cup of coffee to have a rest.
5. OK. After the conversion of RMVB to DVD, then you can enjoy your favorite movie on the home DVD.

Ok. Now free download the trial version of iOrgsoft Video Converter and Aimersoft DVD Creator to have a try to convert RMVB to DVD.