CDROM-Guide forums  

PDA

View Full Version : How Do I Fix This Avi File.

xiontex
May 01, 2002, 04:12 PM
Hey i just got a divx file i like but there is a big problem with it. The sound is like a second behing the actual time it is supposed to play. How can i fix this. With "The Playa" it is close but a little off and with everything else behind it. Wut do i do . Please help

celtic_druid
May 01, 2002, 04:23 PM
Are you sure that it is the file and not your PC.. If it is off by different amounts in different players, then that leads me to believe that it is not the file. What spec PC are you running??

However if you do want to play around with the sync. Load the AVI up in either Virtual Dub or Nandub and set video and audio to direct stream. Go into the audio interleave settings and adjust the a/v delay. Then save out a new AVI file.

xiontex
May 01, 2002, 05:01 PM
Wut settings do i use to save the avi under a format along the lines of 700 megs. Do i use divx compression or something else and for the question on if i patched things up with audio it gives me a message when i load that audio will be me into a better format to be sync with the video but thats not my question as said above wut settings do i use to make a good frame rate and a good size. If it cant be done with Virtual Dub than what should i use.

celtic_druid
May 01, 2002, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by celtic_druid
set video and audio to direct stream.