CDROM-Guide forums  

PDA

View Full Version : Quick Launch Problem Still

bigdadday
May 01, 2002, 05:15 PM
OK OK I lost it and Ilived with it but I put the OS back on over it and it still isn't there. Do I have to do a clean install or am I missing something really easy? Quick Launch IS on!:hdspin:

The Magpies
May 01, 2002, 07:17 PM
So what is the question? thread topic says Quick launch problem, in thread, says, quick launch is on....??

Regards

bigdadday
May 01, 2002, 08:33 PM
Oops yep forgot it. I am missing my icons down at the bottom and they are a convenence for me to use insted of the main ones.

sickmanofasia
May 02, 2002, 03:00 AM
have you right clicked in the taskbar highlight toolbars and then tick quicklaunch ?are you saying its ticked but there is no icons ?if so look in this folder
C:\Windows\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch

bigdadday
May 02, 2002, 08:14 AM
It's there but how do I open it or activate it?

Lazza
May 02, 2002, 08:40 AM
You just click on it m8, that simple. :)

bigdadday
May 02, 2002, 11:34 AM
BUT it shows me a window to choose how and with what I want to open it with is what I'm trying to say. I did click on it and that is what came up.

Click the program you want to open quick Launch with etc etc.??????????

Roger Moore
May 04, 2002, 08:19 AM
Right click on the tool bar and pick "toolbars" then select "quick launch".

Roger

Virgin San
May 04, 2002, 08:35 AM
You mean you want to be able to put icons in the quicklaunch toolbar?

I think the easiest way for you might be if you simply create an icon on the desktop if one isn't there already - (go to the program in progs menu, right click on it, go to "send to" and select "desktop (create icon)". Then you simply drag the icon form the desktop into the quick launch bar and there it stays.

Of course this may not be what you mean at all, I have trouble deciphering your probs sometimes!!

HTH
VS