CDROM-Guide forums

CDROM-Guide forums (
-   CD Graphics & Karaoke (
-   -   ***** New Roulette 2 Disc Update ***** (

CEEJAY Oct 01, 2003 10:49 AM

***** New Roulette 2 Disc Update *****
New version is coming on well ,but, slow, this is because every file has got to be completely redesigned and re-worded to get the Wording to match the right spot on the film, for each number shown on the wheel.
It consists of all the spins of the wheel (i have managed to partially get round missing file 25 ), AND THE WHEEL DOES SHOW THE NUMBER EACH TIME !, together with the Bitmap number.
As well as this there are flying chips, stacking chips and close ups of the wheel with the number showing ,
( so if you want to moan about this one guys !, i suggest you do the next one your self ! )

This version will be available to ALL the people who originally bought the first disc , FREE, all i ask is for a 1 contribution to the postage if you require a replacement sent to you.
If i recieve no postage costs then i shall assume that you do not require the replacement disc.
I will post on the Forum when this disc has been fully finished and tested,
which will hopefully be within the next week !.
Anyone wishing to order the disc then please email me with you details and send !2 to my NOCHEX account

( account name : [email][/email] )

DarkDog UK Oct 01, 2003 01:39 PM

Nice one m8 - keep up the good work & thanks in advance!

Phil_806 Oct 01, 2003 02:48 PM

creep!..........No seriously though, let us know Ceejay when to send you your 1.00. Your work is appreciated by most of us.

DarkDog UK Oct 01, 2003 05:13 PM

And I've sent him my munny already.......
So there !

lol :-):D :D :D

Phil_806 Oct 01, 2003 05:27 PM

I`ll send him 4 x 28p stamps instead, then he can Nochex me the 12p LOL

oxocubeman Oct 01, 2003 07:12 PM

I am off next Thursday on my hols, do you have a note of our addresses or do we put them in with the nochex payment?