CDROM-Guide forums

CDROM-Guide forums (http://www.cdrom-guide.com/forums/index.php)
-   Mac User (http://www.cdrom-guide.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   MOD Converter for Mac-Convert .mod to .mpg, Convert .mod to .avi (http://www.cdrom-guide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=297463)

cathkun Dec 13, 2008 02:19 AM

MOD Converter for Mac-Convert .mod to .mpg, Convert .mod to .avi

Some models of the JVC, Panasonic and Canon Digital Camcorder record videos to .MOD video format. JVC camcorders sometimes produced small .MOI files which contain time stamp information associating with MOD files.

As a matter of fact, the MOD files that the JVC camera produces are really just MPEG-2 files. It's reported that simply renaming the extension from .MOD to .AVI or .MPG, then you can convert MOD files to .AVI or .MPG. But sometimes, there is no sound, or videos distort when you open the .AVI files.

Is there an easy way to solve that problem? It is not a problem since Mod Converter for Mac hits the market.

Mod Converter for Mac is an excellent Mac Mod converter designed for Mac users. It supports almost any video formats like MOD, MKV, FLV, WMV, ASF, MPEG1, MPEG2, MP4, 3GP, 3G2, MOV, AVI, M2TS, MPEG TS/TP (for HD Video), M4V, etc.

Download it at [IMG]***********.modconverterformac.net[/IMG]

Step-by-Step guide: Convert .MOD to AVI for Mac

Step 1: Download Mod to AVI MPEG Converter for Mac, install and run it on your Mac.

[img]***********.modconverterformac.net/modtoaviconverterformac/mod-video-converter-for-mac.jpg[/img]

Step 2: Add your .MOD files that are ready to convert. This Mod Converter for Mac supports batch conversion so that you can convert several .MOD files at a time.

[img]***********.modconverterformac.net/modtoaviconverterformac/add-mod-file.jpg[/img]

Step 3: Mod Converter for Mac can convert .MOD to AVI formats playable for iPod, iPhone, PSP, PS3, Cell Phone, Apple TV, Zune, Creative Zen, MP4/MP3 players etc.

[img]***********.modconverterformac.net/modtoaviconverterformac/output-formats.gif[/img]

Step 4: With Mod Converter for Mac, you can join several .MOD files into one AVI file on Mac, just tick the check box “Merge into one file” on the main interface.

[img]***********.modconverterformac.net/modtoaviconverterformac/merge-to-one.jpg[/img]

Step 5: Click “[img]***********.modconverterformac.net/modtoaviconverterformac/convert.jpg[/img]” button to start converting your .MOD file on Mac using powerful Mod Converter for Mac.

[img]***********.modconverterformac.net/modtoaviconverterformac/convert-mod-to-video.jpg[/img]

Note: The Mac Mod converter offers extra features for editing your video files, including crop, trim video files, apply for special effects for video and capture pictures on Mac OS X, etc. What a powerful Mod Converter for Mac users!

Now, download and try this Mod Converter for Mac, enjoy your personality video on the go!

WinnieL Dec 24, 2008 09:57 AM

I prefer this MOD Video converter for Mac.

It converts MOD to MKV, AVI, etc on Mac very well. It is more stable and nice.
[U]***********.iskysoft.com/video-converter-mac.html#119[/U]

Ashley.david Apr 07, 2009 02:17 AM

Enjoy YouTube video, camera video and other video files on iPod, iPhone, Archos, Sansa, PSP, Walkman, Zune, Creative Zen, iRiver, Palm, Cell Phone such as Nokia, Sony XPERIA, Google Phone, BlackBerry and other portable players.

[img]***********.4videosoft.com/images/guide/video-converter-platinum/archos.jpg[/img]

4Videosoft Video Converter Platinum is the most advanced video converter[COLOR="Magenta"](***********.4videosoft.com/video-converter-platinum.html)[/COLOR] which can convert between any video formats including MPG, MPEG, MPEG2, VOB, MP4, M4V, RM, RMVB, WMV, etc and extract audio from these video.

[img]***********.4videosoft.com/images/guide/video-converter-platinum/main.gif[/img]

[b]Key Functions:[/b]
[b]1. Support the mutual conversion between all the popular video and audio formats[/b]
4Videosoft Video Converter Platinum supports all the video and audio formats. Then it can convert them into any other formats.
[b]2. Extract audio from video[/b]
Convert video to only the audio for your listening.
[b]3. Video Splitter[/b]
4Videosoft Video Converter Platinum has the trim function. It means that you can get any time-length video clips from your video sources.
[b]4. Video Cropper[/b]
Adjust the size of video play region and the output aspect ratio to get the perfect playing effect.
[b]5. Video Joiner[/b]
Merge your selected video sources into one file after conversion for you to enjoy successively.
[b]6. Take Snapshot[/b]
Capture your favorite pictures when you preview. It can be saved in the default folder automatically.

sulivan02 Apr 07, 2009 04:14 AM

i use Aiseesoft Mod Video Converter.
Free download it here:
[COLOR="Red"]***********.aiseesoft.com/mod-video-converter.html[/COLOR]

partake06 Oct 12, 2009 04:34 AM

Best Mac MOD Converter

after a wonderful vacation, i collected a batch of mod videos from my JVC camcorder, and now i want to share the good memory with family and friends. however, the video format can not accept on ipod.

to solve the problem, i searched on line, and finally found out a good helper-[B][I]Moyea MOD Converter for Mac[/I][/B]. with it, i can easily and fastly convert mod to mp4 acceptable to ipod...

i really appreciated it.
***********.my-video-converter.com/mod_converter/

soft25 Dec 11, 2009 01:22 AM

Convert mod files with mod converter

The MOD File Converter is a professional converter specially designed by Emicsoft studio for [url=***********.convertmodfiles.net/index.html] convert mod files to multiple video formats and portable devices for enjoy. Such as MOD to VOB, MOD to AVI, MOD to WMV, MOD to VOB, etc. And also, MOD File Converter can also satisfy you need to convert MOD files to iPod, iPhone, PSP, PS3 and so on.

Besides, MOD File Converter is also a powerful editor, with its edit functions, video lovers can crop the video play area to fit the players, trim video length according to his own wishes as well as adjust video effect to make it more perpect. Use it, [url=***********.convertmodfiles.net/index.html] convert mod files can get as easy as 123.

[img]***********.convertmodfiles.net/convertmodfiles/convert-mod-file.gif[/img]