CDROM-Guide forums

CDROM-Guide forums (http://www.cdrom-guide.com/forums/index.php)
-   CD-R & CD-RW (http://www.cdrom-guide.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   How do I fix a Music CD-R, that failed to record a track?: (http://www.cdrom-guide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=297757)

joshblaize Dec 20, 2008 08:07 PM

How do I fix a Music CD-R, that failed to record a track?:

Stand alone Sony CD-Recorder:
1.) I recorded a track on my Music CD-R.
2.) When the song was done I pressed pause.
3.) I pressed stop.
4.) I got an Error 13 from PMA Writing.
5.) If I press anything else on the CD-Recorder I get an Error 14, until I take the CD out of my stand alone Sony CD-Recorder.
6.) Might us will take the CD out of my Stand alone Sony CD-Recorder, and hope for a program or software that can fix the CD.

I wish I could:
A.) Put the CD into a computer CD-Burner and use a program or software to fix the CD.

1. Is there any way I can fix this CD, that failed to record at PMA Writing?
2. Is there any software that can fix the CD, whenever I get an error from recording a track from my stand alone CD Recorder?

I need a program that can find the pointers on that CD, and finish up the PMA Writing, on that CD, to recover that track, so that I can continue to record on that CD, without it being scratched.

The error 13 and error 14 put a scratch on my CD, and I need the PMA Writing to just remove that scratch.

Can anybody please help me?
Google doesn't know.

Is this the right place to ask about a CD, that's been recorded on a stand alone CD Recorder, instead of a computer CD-recorder?

chandler68 Dec 20, 2008 10:58 PM

Was the disk finalised ?.

colin.

joshblaize Dec 22, 2008 07:48 PM

No the disc was not finalized.

No the disc was not finalized when I recorded this track.
[QUOTE=chandler68;1566360]Was the disk finalised ?.

colin.[/QUOTE]

chandler68 Dec 22, 2008 10:00 PM

I'm sorry to say that there is nothing that can be done as far as i know.

Any recordings done on a stand alone recorder needs to be finalised by that recorder as nothing else can finalise it.

If you mean that a very thin line is visable on the burn side of the disk near the centre of this disk, it means that it did not burn this disk correctly, and is therefore unusable.

colin.

joshblaize Dec 23, 2008 11:35 PM

Thanks.

Thanks. I decided to finalize the disc without doing any further recording and it finalized okay. I did not want to scratch the CD, by recording more stuff, on that bad CD. I had that problem on a few discs of where you get a very thin visible line on the center of the disc. That thin visible line on the center of the disc is pretty much a bad scratch. But this time I finalized the disc without any further recording, so that I could avoid that very thin visible line on the center of the disc.
[QUOTE=chandler68;1566453]I'm sorry to say that there is nothing that can be done as far as i know.

Any recordings done on a stand alone recorder needs to be finalised by that recorder as nothing else can finalise it.

If you mean that a very thin line is visable on the burn side of the disk near the centre of this disk, it means that it did not burn this disk correctly, and is therefore unusable.

colin.[/QUOTE]

Robertta Mar 04, 2009 02:44 AM

Hallo

generic ****** online purchase cheap ****** [url=***********.creativedrugs.com/]buy ******buy cheap generic ****** uk ****** generic [url=********gatormaids.com/]online ****** buy online ****** order cheap ****** online uk ****** cheap uk ******
[url=***********.wrestlingmallstore.com/******/]buy ****** canada uk ****** cheap ****** generic