View Single Post
Old Nov 09, 2009, 02:48 AM

It is unbelievable easy and fast for Mac users to enjoy [B]YouTube Converter[/B] anywhere they like. Add the YouTube video’s URL, click OK, and then choose an output video formats, you can get your wanted video formats including MP4, 3GP, MPEG-4, AVI, MPG, MOV, 3G2, VOB, MP3, AAC, FLAC, MKA, OGG, WAV, AC3, M4A for playback on popular gadgets like iPod, iPhone, iPhone 3G cell phones, Apple TV, PSP, BlackBerry, Creative Zen, iRiver, Zune, etc. in seconds. Besides, it also supports batch conversion for YouTube videos, just choose the task number you want to convert in the settings, you can let the program convert more than one downloading and conversion at one time, which will remarkably save your time and energy. Tip: Our program is just designed for you to Download YouTube Videos, Convert YouTube Videos online video, if you want to convert local FLV, please select to use Moyea FLV Converter for MAC. If you are Windows user you can download Moyea YouTube Converter.
Here is a link :
Quote:
Code:
***********.my-video-converter.com/products/
No matter you are a Windows user or a Mac user, just try about Moyea, I am exactly sure it will not let you feel disappointed.
Code:
***********.my-video-converter.com/youtube_converter/