View Single Post
Old Jan 12, 2009, 06:50 AM

Have a iPod? Do you want to put all your videos and DVD movies on your iPod?
You must answer "YES but i cant, because the format..."!
But i CAN.
Because i use Aiseesoft [url=***********.aiseesoft.com/dvd-to-ipod-suite.html]DVD to iPod Suite. it is the requisite tool of a iPod user.
It includes Aiseesoft[url=***********.aiseesoft.com/dvd-to-ipod-converter.html]DVD to iPod Converter, Aiseesfot [url=***********.aiseesoft.com/ipod-movie-converter.html]iPod Movie Converter and Aiseesoft [url=***********.aiseesoft.com/ipod-to-computer-transfer.html]iPod to Computer Transfer

[b]Kye Function:[/b]
[b]1. Convert DVD to iPod MP4/H.264.[/b]

[b]2. Convert all kinds of video to iPod MP4/H.264.[/b]

[b]3. Transfer songs and videos on your iPod to your Computer. [/b]

[b]4. Powerful video editing function: Trim, Crop, Effect, Snapshot, Merge into one fiel and choose auido track/sutitle.[/b]

[b]Key Feature:[/b]
[b]1. Provide the fastest conversion speed (>300%), completely support dual core CPU[/b]

[b]2. Full support all popular video and audio formats. [/b]
convert MPG, MPEG, MPEG2, VOB, MP4, M4V, RM, RMVB, WMV, ASF, MKV, TS, MPV, AVI, 3GP,3G2, FLV, MPV, MOD, TOD to iPod/iPhone MP4 Movies with high speed and excellent image/sound quality.
MP3, MP2, AAC, AC3, WAV, MID, MIDI, WMA, M4A, RA, RAM to iPod M4A/AAC/MP3 audio files

[b]3. provides 7*24 online email support service[/b]

[b]4. free upgraded through all your life[/b]

For Mac user i recommend you Aiseesoft [url=***********.aiseesoft.com/dvd-to-ipod-converter-for-mac.html]DVD to iPod Converter for Mac.