View Single Post
Old Jun 29, 2012, 02:05 AM

Default Best Way Converting Sony NEX-F3 MTS to FCE on Mac OS X

With the release of the [b]Sony NEX-F3[/b] camera, Sony Electronics is basically refreshing its entry-level compact and interchangeable camera offering. The overall goal of the release is to offer the latest software updates in terms of effects and image ****ysis and processing to a form factor that continues to rise in popularity. While the hardware and the image quality itself is not so different from the now retired NEX-C3, the new NEX-F3 camera offers better video recording capabilities and better automatic photo modes, which makes it easier to take great shots without having to touch any settings.
[img]***********.brorsoft.com/images/how-to/mts-m2ts/deinterlace-nex-f3-to-fce-mac.gif[/img]

As Sony NEX-F3 MTS files are not editable for many video edit programs, so today in this article we will talk about how to [b]deinterlace Sony NEX-F3 1080/60i MTS on Mac[/b] first and then transcode AVCHD to Apple ProRes for FCP; AIC MOV for FCE/iMovie on Mac OS X, thus , you can edit Sony NEX-F3 1080/60i AVCHD with Apple tools including [url=***********.brorsoft.com/fcp-imovie-fce-idvd-video-editors.html]FCP, FCE, iMovie, iDVD.

In the following pages, I'd like to show you the full guide on how to [b][url=***********.brorsoft.com/how-to/deinterlace-sony-nex-f3-1080i-mts-mac.html]deinterlace and convert Sony NEX-F3 1080/60i MTS to FCE[/b] as an example. Just follow it, then you can easily convert Sony NEX-F3 MTS/M2TS to editable format as you want for FCP, iMovie, Adobe Premiere, FCE, etc. for editing. Which we need is a powerful third party conversion software, here [b]Brorsoft [url=***********.brorsoft.com/mts-converter-mac/index.html]MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac[/b] can make it possible.

[b]STEP 1[/b]: Free download Brorsoft [b][url=***********.brorsoft.com/mts-converter-mac/index.html]Mac Sony NEX-F3 AVCHD Converter[/b] and import/load the 1080/60i MTS files to it.
Tip: If you wanna join MTS/M2TS files for Final Cut Express, tick the "Merge into one" box. This Mac AVCHD converter also works as the MTS/M2TS joiner for you.

[b]STEP 2[/b]: Click on Format > iMovie and Final Cut Express > Apple Intermediate Codec(AIC) (*.mov) which is the FCE perfectly supported format. Then you can set the output folder as you want.
Tips: You can click the “Settings” icon to make the best settings for editing Sony MTS/M2TS in Final Cut Express on Mac. You’d better set the video frame rate as 30fps, video size as 1920*1080 to keep the best output quality.

[b]STEP 3[/b]: Click Edit button and you can deinterlace Sony 1080i AVCHD for Final Cut Express via ticking the “Deinterlacing” box in the Video Editor interface.
[img]***********.brorsoft.com/images/how-to/mts-m2ts/deinterlace-sony-1080i-video-mac.gif[/img]

[b]STEP 4[/b]: Click Convert button to start deinterlacing and [url=***********.brorsoft.com/mts-converter-mac/index.html]converting Sony NEX-F3 MTS to FCE on Mac OS X with this professional Mac MTS Converter for NEX-F3.
[img]***********.brorsoft.com/images/how-to/mts-m2ts/sony-nex-f3-to-fce-mac-steps.gif[/img]

After the short conversion, you can get the output video effortlessly. Later, you can [b]import and edit Sony NEX-F3 MTS/M2TS in FCE[/b] on Mac freely without any distorted/glitchy video problem.

[b]Continue Reading:[/b]
[url=***********.brorsoft.com/how-to/importing-sony-nex-f3-avchd-to-imovie-mac.html]Best solution to importing Sony NEX-F3 AVCHD to iMovie on Mac
[url=***********.brorsoft.com/how-to/ingest-sony-nex-f3-1080p-mts-final-cut-pro-7-mac.html]How to Ingest Sony Alpha NEX-F3 1080p MTS to Final Cut Pro 7 on Mac
[url=***********.brorsoft.com/how-to/convert-sony-nex-vg20-avchd-to-fcpx-mac.html]Convert Sony NEX-VG20 1080/60p AVCHD to Apple ProRes for FCP X editing
[url=***********.brorsoft.com/how-to/convert-transcode-sony-nex7-avchd-108060p-mts-to-apple-prores-for-fcp-x.html]Convert/Transcode Sony NEX-7 AVCHD 1080/60p MTS/M2TS to Apple ProRes for FCP X
[url=***********.brorsoft.com/how-to/convert-transcode-nex-5n-avchd-1080p-mts-files-to-aic-for-fce.html]Convert/Transcode Sony NEX-5N AVCHD 1080p MTS files to AIC for FCE 4
[url=***********.brorsoft.com/how-to/convert-canon-5d-mark3-mov-to-imovie-aic-mac.html]Convert Canon 5D Mark III H.264 MOV to iMovie AIC on Mac
[url=***********.brorsoft.com/how-to/import-canon-mxf-from-cf-cards-to-fcp-with-original-quality.html]Import Canon MXF Clips from CF Cards to Final Cut Pro with Original Quality