CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > DVD
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Jul 03, 2009, 02:45 AM
Veteran

Default How to convert video files to MP4/3GP/WMV/FLV and other video formats

I am not very good at digital stuff and I don't know exactly what the video format is, such as mp4, wmv, avi, and so on. I only know my iPod accepts mp4 video, my windows movie make supports wmv and if you want to upload your videos to youtube.com you have to make it into flv I think. And if you have a Camcorder video I think not many player can play it so just convert them.

You know I can easily manage those video format because of [b]Aiseesoft Total Video Converter [/b]
***********.aiseesoft.com/total-video-converter.html
It allows you to convert videos to any video format you want(including HD video).

Here I will share with you how to use it:

[b]Step 1: Load Video[/b]
You can load your videos into the converter by clicking “Add File”

[img]***********.aiseesoft.com/images/guide/total-video-converter/screen-new.jpg[/img]

[b]Step 2: Choose output info[/b]
This converter provides you many output profiles for you to choose, you can choose your output profiles according to your need. And also you can just choose a certain video format.

You can also adjust the settings of your output profiles. You can even save a certain settings as your own output settings.

[img]***********.aiseesoft.com/images/guide/total-video-converter/settings-new.jpg[/img]

[b]Step 3: Conversion[/b]
Click “Start” button to begin your conversion and few mins later you can get your video.

[b]Tips:[/b] How to effect, trim and crop the video to improve your output video quality.
After your Load your video you can click “Effect” button to access the effect panel

[b]1: Effect[/b]
Adjust the video effect as you want: Brightness, Contrast, Saturation and Deinterlacing.

[img]***********.aiseesoft.com/images/guide/total-video-converter/effect-new.jpg[/img]

[b]2: Trim[/b]
Clip your video, pick up any part of your video to convert.
You have 3 ways to do trim:

1.Dragging the slider

2.Controlling the “Trim From” and “Trim To” button

3.Setting the Start and End time

[img]***********.aiseesoft.com/images/guide/total-video-converter/trim-new.jpg[/img]

[b]3: Crop[/b]
Adjust video size, Cut off the black edge of your video to let you enjoy your movie in full screen by click the 'Crop' button
You have 2 ways to do crop:

1.Move your mouse cursor onto one of the eight small adjustment boxes on the cropping frame and drag the crop frame to crop the video such as cutting off top and bottom black bar. The cropped result will be shown on the Output Preview at the same time

2.Type the value directly or set the value in "Left", "Right" and "Cropped area size" area to set the position of the cropping frame.

[img]***********.aiseesoft.com/images/guide/total-video-converter/crop-new.jpg[/img]

You can also select the aspect ratio from the Zoom Mode drop-down list. There are 4 choices for you: Full Screen, 16:9, 4:3 and Keep Original.

After you convert your videos you can put your video to iPod, Windows Movie Maker, youtube.com, and other player without any problem.
Old Jul 05, 2009, 02:32 AM

"How to convert video files using this video converter? The following will show you a step by step guide to complete the conversion task. First, download [url=***********.xilisoft.com/video-converter.html]Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate.
Step 1: Install and run the software
After installing and running the software, you will see the main interface as below.
[img]***********.xilisoft.com/images/guide/video-converter-ultimate/x-video-converter-ultimate-1.jpg[/img]
Step 2: Add File
Click ""Add File"" button on the toolbar or ""File> Add File"" to load files.
Step 3: Choose output format
Choose the file, click ""Profile"" drop-down button to choose the formats you need, then click ""Browse"" button to choose destination folder for saving output files.
[img]***********.xilisoft.com/images/guide/video-converter-ultimate/x-video-converter-ultimate-2.jpg[/img][
Tip1: We provide abundant profiles sorted by various popular devices, especially all-around HD video formats are supported.
Tip2: Many options for you to choose. The ""Recent"" option will record your recent using automatically and it is convenient to be used afterward.
Tip3: If you want to do more with your video and audio files, please refer to the ""More usage skills"".
Step 4: Convert
After choosing the format, you only need to click ""Convert"" button on the toolbar to complete the task.
[img]***********.xilisoft.com/images/guide/video-converter-ultimate/x-video-converter-ultimate-3.jpg[/img]
Ok, the above is the simplest function for your conversion. We provide you more abundant skills below!
More usage skills
1. Clip video segment
At first, choose the video file you want to clip. Then click ""clip"" button on the toolbar and you can set the start & end point to get the partial segment. And Checking the ""Output segments as whole one"" option will merge the segments in the list into one file, then click ""Move Up"" or ""Move Down"" button to choose the sequence of the segments.

2. Append effect
Below is the effect of source video and let us edit it step by step now.

First, choose the video you want to edit, and then click ""Effect"" button on the toolbar. You will see the edit window below.

* Crop the size of video
Check ""Enable Crop"", set ""Crop Area Size"" to adjust the height and width of the crop area.

* Add effect to video
Check ""Enable Effect"", choose an effect for the output video from the ""Other Effects"" drop-down list.

* Add watermark to video
Check ""Enable Watermark"", and click ""Add Text Watermark"" or ""Add Picture Watermark"" to add watermark for the video, then adjust the transparence, position and font style of the watermark.

* Add and adjust subtitle for video
Check ""Enable Subtitle"", and click the ""Browse"" button below ""Subtitle"" to add a subtitle file for the video, then adjust the transparence, position and font style of the subtitle in the option to get a video with the subtitle you add.

* Comparison
Click ""Comparing Preview"" button at the right bottom of comparing window to compare the ultimate effect.

Tip: There are still many parameters for you to use, if you want to append more unique effect.
3. Merge any video into the whole one
Choose the video file and click ""Merge"" button on the toolbar to merge any video file you want to unite, and output them as the whole one.

4. Add profiles for the same video file
Select the video and click the ""Add Profile"" to set multiple output formats for one files simultaneity, and you can get several video formats for your different players.

5. Gain exact video file size using bitrate calculator
To custom output size, select the video file and click Tools >Bitrate Calculator, and input the file size to get exact video file.

6. Divers parameters for you to choose
for more information take the reference here :

***********.xilisoft.com/video-converter.html
"
Old Jul 21, 2009, 07:08 AM
Veteran

Make my own ringtone for my iPhone i use Aiseesoft iPhone Ringtone Maker
***********.aiseesoft.com/iphone-ringtone-maker.html

if you are a Mac user:
try this iPhone Ringtone Maker for Mac
***********.aiseesoft.com/iphone-ringtone-maker-for-mac.html
Old Jul 21, 2009, 09:08 PM
Veteran

I use DVD to iPod Converter to put my DVD on my iPod easily.
it is really fast and easy to use.

***********.aiseesoft.com/dvd-to-ipod-converter.html
Old Jul 22, 2009, 09:11 PM

i have never seen such an excellent transfer tool before. really good.
Old Jul 22, 2009, 10:14 PM
Veteran

[url=***********.aiseesoft.com/mts-converter.html]MTS Converter is a really nice converter that can convert your MTS file to other video format, it is also a [url=***********.aiseesoft.com/hd-video-converter.html]HD Video Converter that can convert M2TS, TS and other HD video. it also has powerful video editing functions, such as effect, trim, crop, merge ans so on.