CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Video Game Backup - Xbox
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Aug 18, 2009, 11:41 PM

Default Need help connecting to xbox live via a laptop

I have been trying to connect to xbox live, and i have read various tutorials that say you can connect to xbox live using a laptop. Even though all the methods vary, they all say that you need a local area connection between your xbox and the laptop. My problem is that when i connect the two with an ethernet cable, i do not get a local area connection. I'm probably overlokking something simple, but please help.
I am using windows xp, and the ethernet cable that came with the xbox.

P.S-This is my first post, so hello to everyone!
Old Aug 27, 2009, 12:13 PM

Smile Xbox Connection

Hi blake1817,

I have actually encountered this issue before, and a close friend of mine referred me to Supportrix, itís a 24/7 tech support call center, and they were able fixed it in no time. You can call them at 1-866-437-6418, website is www.supportrix.com.
Old Dec 17, 2011, 08:20 AM

Default Heartgard Brown Tablets

Neurlplugnuri, [url=***********.topamaxnoprescription.com/]topiramate no prescription An antagonists attaches to receptors in the brain and block its activity and when activity is block, it limits the dopamine production and activity, which limits the pleasurable effects of alcohol when consumed. ***********.topamaxnoprescription.com/ - buy cheap topamax