CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Operating System Forums > Mac OS / OSX
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Jan 07, 2002, 11:25 PM
Veteran

Default This fourm is so sweet

sponsored links

hey guys what do you think about this new bad boy (fourm)? Damm it looks really good kinda matches the Mac OS x style a little bit. Also check this link for the new imac it's krazy lol ***********.apple.com/imac/
Old Jan 07, 2002, 11:53 PM

yea man i know im gonna sell my imac and get one of those!!actually maybe not.did anyone else here watch they keynote?i think that apples new moves are brilliant and thats the only way to explain it and i wouldnt be surprised if apple soon began to increase the percentage of mac users
Old Jan 10, 2002, 09:30 AM

New looks don't hide the fact that there was a lot of useful information posted here last year and it's all gone now. Not very bright on the part of the Administrators to allow all that usefull info to go to nowhere's ville. With no way to look at past archives it's frustrating to have to wind up repeating ourselves for newcomers. Or similar questions posted without knowing it was already answered.