CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Open to All Computer Related Topics > Data Protection/Compression
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Oct 10, 2002, 11:29 PM

Default A way to protect your own CD's?

sponsored links

I was lookin for a type of app or proggy that would password protect, or somethin, my personal CD's. Is there somethin out there that can protect my CD's from anybody else seeing what is on them?
Old Oct 15, 2002, 01:07 AM
suspended

[url=***********.scramdisk.clara.net/]scramdisk can securely encrypt files and drives. Create a scramdisk container, copy your data into it and burn the container to a CDR. The data can not be accessed until you mount the container by entering the pass phrase. Once mounted it looks like any other drive (it's assigned a drive letter by Windows). You can run apps from it, anything you could do from a normal drive. Automatically dismounts on system shut down.
Old Oct 21, 2002, 05:39 PM
Veteran

scramdisk works great.