CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Video Game Backup - Xbox > Xbox Modchip Help & Installation
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Nov 11, 2002, 09:56 PM

Default Evox Dash Problem

sponsored links

Hey all! I'm having aproblem with my evox dash. I booted with evo dash 1.8.4xxx on cd-rw. I connected via ftp to my xbox. I the default.xbe as xboxdash.xbe from version 1.8.2812 of the dashboard. I copied the evox.ini file and I renamed the original xboxdash.xbe to msxboxdash.xbe. Now, when I boot from the cd with the older version, the older dashboard loads. But once I let it boot from the harddrive, it won't load. I get Error #13. I booted the older dashboard on a pc dvd drive. I could use your help.

actwon