CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Video Game Backup - Xbox
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Nov 11, 2002, 08:20 PM

sponsored links

Like this post isn't beaten to death already, but I just rented this game at blockbuster so I think its out... anyways boxplorer says the original takes up 6,573 mb after copying it to the hard drive.
Old Nov 11, 2002, 09:02 PM
Veteran

Pointless to add a big HD??? Uhh... I got 50+ games and 5000+ roms and I never have to push eject. WHen I want to travel or take my xbox to a buds I dont have to lug around a bunch of games. Just because YOU dont want to add a big drive doesnt make it pointless...

ash =o)
Old Nov 12, 2002, 12:43 AM
Veteran

hey guys, just chill... It is FREE, so you either get it if you can play it, or you don't. You wouldn't get it anyway if they weren't doing this release so if you can't play it just walk away, its that simple.

ashVID I got an xbox with a 60gig hard drive and I think its more than enough for me.. You don't play all your 50+ games (let alone those 5K roms) so it IS a waste of money for someone else who only plays like 5-6 games.

You are correct when you say that last bit, just because someone doesn't wanna add a big hard drive does not mean it is pointless, but i;d rather all games would fit on a dvdr. that way I know my 60gig harddrive will be going strong for well over 12 games which is always nice...
Old Nov 12, 2002, 09:39 AM

Question

Sorry, but for those of us who don't have a larger HD (and don't wanna buy the original,) wouldn't a simple solution be to just buy the Silver of MGS2?
....or will the silver be on 2 disks, as well?