CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Legacy Game Backup > Dreamcast
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Dec 02, 2002, 12:40 AM

sponsored links

I last downloaded Ikaruga. That put the exclamation point on my DC career.
I started this with just PC rips, then I moved to ISOS. My first ISO was Thief 1, lol. Then one day I saw Marvel vs. Capcom on an FTP. That very same day, I bought a Dreamcast. My first ISO was Virtua Athlete 2K. I started downloading PS2 Isos when they hit the net as well, with my first being Twisted Metal Black. Now I do Xbox games as well, but DC games were the best. Checking an nfo site to see what Echelon had out their for us, great times. I learned a lot of the ins and outs of the scene with the DC. I still play too. I still buy games, that's what my Gamecube is for
Old Dec 04, 2002, 02:12 PM
Veteran

ah the old Dreamcast....the console that really got me into the scene. good to see some of the older faces still lurking in the background. this round is on me!!!!

Yo Trefactor, need to start seeing you in the xbox forum!!! thats were some real goodness is happening
Old Dec 07, 2002, 12:31 PM
Veteran

How's it going all, haven't been here for a looooong time. I moved onto PS2 and PC crap anyway, getting the hang of things now, not like when Mitsu had to help me burn Crazy Taxi because I didn't know what a file extension was (bin files, cue files etc, they messed my head up ). Anyway, good to see you all occasionally popping back here, just thought I'd show my (virtual)face and see what's happening. Later all

crazyguy
Old Dec 16, 2002, 04:34 PM

Good to see some of you old guys again. Seasons Greetings to you all, especially Popup Pirate & Tre-factor.

Things sure have changed around here since the old days, when every other question was about dummy files :-)

hmm... .aparantly I am a newbie again too... Serves me right for not posting for so long.

Last edited by Phantasm; Dec 16, 2002 at 04:36 PM.