CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Video Game Backup - PS2 > PS2 Modchip Help & Installation
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Dec 29, 2002, 06:13 PM
Veteran

sponsored links

how can u quote something that never existed anyway? i bet it took u a while to make those corrections didn't it? and u still cant use punctuation. god... u type badly for someone whose supposed to be a 'father'

yes... traxdata blacks are a good cdr to use, in my opinion. ive not seen anyone who has had a bad thing to say about them. however, they are quite rare. i think the internet is the only place to find them, as i went to a computer fair yesterday and could not find them at any of the stalls. they might be a bit more expensive then datasafe, but it is worth the extra quid or 2

matt

Last edited by PSXMatt; Dec 29, 2002 at 06:22 PM.
Old Dec 29, 2002, 06:26 PM
Banned

shut up cheers for ur help
Old Dec 30, 2002, 08:56 AM

briny_uk......
I will remove the whole chip and clean up
will let u know how it goes

cheers
Old Dec 30, 2002, 09:20 AM
Veteran

look whose been banned swoosher. i knew it would only be a matter of time now. lying to get free games and asking people to sign u up to a fake email adress at bst secure is worthy of a ban. thanks mods and sorry to the original creator of this thread. this whole thng has gotten a bit out of hand, but itll stop now. oh, and bye bye santosh

matt

Last edited by PSXMatt; Dec 30, 2002 at 09:51 AM.
Old Dec 30, 2002, 09:41 AM
User Awaiting Email Confirmation

bye bye santosh!

donnerkebab - that shold hopefully work for you.. obviously make sure you arent heating it up too much when you use the desolder braid - and if you get the braid "stuck" to the leg like a wire, get some flux ontop of the braid and heat it up..

test it with originals, then rechip it

Nick