CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > CD Graphics & Karaoke
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Feb 11, 2002, 03:18 AM

sponsored links

I have bought disc's from MASTERMIX and intend on buying more. So far a 100% success on the material purchased!. Fast Delivery ( 7AM Next day after No-Chex Payment), fast helpful response to all emails, and help on CD+G conversion & Oh Yeah......Reliable, good quality material. I've bought original disc's in the past that have been returned to the distributor because of faults, so don't complain about spending 30 on 3000 Tracks.

So you are having a few problems....all media isn't 100% reliable, neither are CD Roms or Re-writers. Often the problem can be down to a dirty lens or cheap media. What may Burn on one PC, may prove to be full of error's on another.
Old Feb 11, 2002, 06:30 PM
Veteran

Angry

Right you've all had your say now it's my turn!

Firstly I am p1ssed off that this forum is turning into a "flaming" forum I like it NOT! This forum has always been (imho) the most helpful of all the forums in its field. We have always exisited to help others and maybe trade as well. For crying out loud even a Mod from another forum is amazed at what's going on here!

Secondly in all my experiences with MM he has been kind, couteous and extremely helpful. He has been willing to put right any faults in the disks he supplies or help you get round the problems in your system that makes you think you have errors. He has not just been helpful to me because "DannyT is a MOD so he has to be nice" as the first two sets I bought from him I bought via a family member who lives 300miles from my home as I have a phobia about giving my address out!!

The sunfly collection is a bargain whichever way you look at it - over 2000 tracks for 30?? and if a few don't work...well did any of you think of waiting until his personal probs were sorted and pointing the faults out to MM and asking for replacements or help??

MM has been around this forum for a long time and has traded with many people, but more impotantly he has offered advice and help to a damn site more people and I'm sure you'll agree that help when you need it is worth a damn site more that 30!!!

All this cr@p has come from the words "error free".. well perhaps MM should have put "as error free as I can make them" it's a lesson learnt, but even so it's a dman good deal.

I have allowed this post to run because I wanted MM to have the chance to reply to some of the comments, but each day that I read the posts I sat here fuming at the atitude of some people who are not prepared to pay out SEVERAL THOUSAND POUNDS in order to get the authentic sets but will then complain because their 30 set has a few errors. It is amazing to me, that when I think of all the rippers that we have come across on these boards that the one (non-Mod) person who has done the most to assist you in catching and avoiding rippers is the one getting flamed because of a wording error.

To finish people if you want to complain about false advertising take a few thousand pound out of the bank and go to sunfly. When you get their collection and some of them have errors (as I know to my personal cost they do) go along to you local trading standards office and complain there!

A NOT very happy DannyT

Last edited by DannyT; Feb 11, 2002 at 06:37 PM.
Old Feb 11, 2002, 07:09 PM
Veteran

thanks danny can this now be closed or deleted.?
and can you change the topic of my post to 99.9%
Old Feb 12, 2002, 10:54 AM
Veteran

oops meant to close this last night, but i forgot.

Thread is now closed.