CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Open to All Computer Related Topics
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Jan 29, 2003, 01:28 PM

sponsored links

the man from ntl came out. i told him the prob... he then replyed saying ITS YOUR COMPUTER after alot of checks he then swapped my modem for a brand new one and what happened? it found a i.p address!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im now online with ntl for the first time in 5 months!!!!!!!!!! NTL CHAT A LOAD OF S***!
Old Jan 29, 2003, 05:51 PM
suspended

Just keep remembering, at least you're online now.
And I hope that you asked about them refunding some or all of the money you paid them in the past 5 months!
Old Jan 29, 2003, 09:40 PM

yep im happy im online now. and i am happy with the ntl broadband service. its cheap fast and good value for money but the thing that lets ntl down are.... the customer services and technical support representatives with a lack of knownledge of NTL!!! THEY NEED TO BE TRAINED MORE!!!!! but other than that the service they provide is the best on the market. thats why i didnt leave them for the past 5 months oh and yeah i will be getting my money back

p.s this is to anyone with a ntl broadband or connection problem, when phoning ntl up INSIST they come out to have a look. otherwise they will make up stuff and you will be left stuck and confused like i was. remember its either the modem or your pc thats not working as you like, try everything you possibly can with your pc THEN phone ntl and tell them to bring someone out. THEY DONT LIKE THE PROBLEM BEING BLAMED ON THEM!