CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Video Game Backup - PS2
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Aug 20, 2003, 08:16 AM

sponsored links

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Also I heard that u can restart the game and play it again. For example after training save and restart and it will load to level one."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll try that, but I can't believe anyone can give a clearer explanation on this problem... hasn't anyone played the game?
Old Aug 20, 2003, 05:40 PM

I had the same problem and here is what you have to do:
After save and continue with the game, press and hold X then eject the disc and wait 3-4 seconds and put it back on and let go X and the game will continue with no problems
Old Aug 21, 2003, 03:15 PM
Veteran

There is no way that if you have a real Messiah chip that you should be getting that problem. My guess is that the installer mislead you and put in a clone of somesorts. Real Messiahs don't have this problem.

Also, the Apple Pro doesn't have this problem.