CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Video Game Backup - Xbox
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old Sep 02, 2003, 11:25 AM
madog30 madog30 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Posts: 218
Default "Soul calibre 2" for the Xbox US version , but cannot get it to work. Modestly

sponsored links

 
I've just downloaded "Soul calibre 2" for the Xbox US version , but cannot get it to work. I've tried patching it but it's still won't boot, but i have no problem with the Jap version , which I also downloaded and works fine! Any ideas thanks.
  #2  
Old Sep 02, 2003, 01:09 PM
Brandogg Brandogg is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 55
Default Re: "Soul calibre 2" for the Xbox US version , but cannot get it to work. Modestly

Quote:
[i]Originally posted by madog30 [/i]
[B]I've just downloaded "Soul calibre 2" for the Xbox US version , but cannot get it to work. I've tried patching it but it's still won't boot, but i have no problem with the Jap version , which I also downloaded and works fine! Any ideas thanks. [/B]
You should try Soul Calibur 2 instead. Sorry, had to do that. Check the nfo to see if it needs a patch or anything.
  #3  
Old Sep 03, 2003, 03:11 PM
Kierre Kierre is offline
User Awaiting Email Confirmation
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: Stone Mountain GA
Posts: 24
Default Re: "Soul calibre 2" for the Xbox US version , but cannot get it to work. Modestly

Quote:
[i]Originally posted by madog30 [/i]
[B]I've just downloaded "Soul calibre 2" for the Xbox US version , but cannot get it to work. I've tried patching it but it's still won't boot, but i have no problem with the Jap version , which I also downloaded and works fine! Any ideas thanks. [/B]
I know the US version does require a patch if you are attempting to play the game from the hard drive. Don't know about burning the file to DVD though...
  #4  
Old Sep 03, 2003, 03:28 PM
Mr Snatcher Mr Snatcher is offline
Veteran
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Chicago
Posts: 1,430
Default

probably a corrupted download
  #5  
Old Sep 04, 2003, 12:36 PM
pepsik pepsik is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: LA,CA,USA
Posts: 1,251
Default Re: Re: "Soul calibre 2" for the Xbox US version , but cannot get it to work. Modestly

Quote:
[i]Originally posted by Kierre [/i]
[B]I know the US version does require a patch if you are attempting to play the game from the hard drive. Don't know about burning the file to DVD though... [/B]
Weird.....I got the "please check disc it might be dirty crap" message so i uninstalled and reinstalled and now it works perfectly off the HDD.
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How to create a DVD with multiple XBOX games loaded onto it soakingwetcat Video Game Backup - Xbox 13 Aug 22, 2002 12:11 PM
OMG!!! DOOM3 confirmed for Xbox!!! Xcubetion Video Game Backup - Xbox 4 Aug 19, 2002 12:07 AM
Will xbox backups work on xbox live the same as the originals do IS IT ME OR AM I THE MAN Video Game Backup - Xbox 6 Aug 06, 2002 08:05 AM
First part of Tutorial for Ultimate Xbox! ChikenOriental Video Game Backup - Xbox 6 Jul 13, 2002 10:56 PM
does version 1 us ps2 work with neo 2.2/GS1.99d and dvdr? deniro-s Video Game Backup - PS2 11 Mar 16, 2002 10:45 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:06 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 1996-2009 CDROM-Guide.com. All rights reserved