CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Video Game Backup - Xbox
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Sep 28, 2003, 01:33 AM

sponsored links

Hey got my Linksys wl G game adapter.... works like a charm.... now all I have to do is try to get the xbox to read my HD so I can watch movies without the wire... I know there used to be a site up for setting up relax and the media player in depth but it's shut down now... arrggghhh, you get one thing fixed then... oh well...
Old Sep 28, 2003, 04:13 AM
Veteran

********homepage.ntlworld.com/terrymcginnis/guides/A-10-Step-Concise-XBMP-and-Relax-Setup-Guide.pdf

take a look here mate.

i can stream mp3 and pictures to my xbox from my pc`s, but when i try to stream mpeg it breaks up, im not sure if 11mbs is fast enough for streaming movies..

Im SURE it should be... i can upload and download at around 270k a second to my xbox from my pc, which is fast enough for streaming in my opinion,.. but let me know how u get on.

also, can u get ur xbmp to work on ur hard drive when ur on the network?
mine crashes and i got to boot it from a cd..
something to do with a bug on the evox apparently.
doesnt cause problems for most people, but ive read that the odd person like myself has problems..

let me know how u get on..