CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Legacy Game Backup
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Nov 13, 2003, 11:49 PM
Veteran

Default NEEDED: a TOC listing/database for PSX games please

sponsored links

Hi everyone,
I was wondering if anybody has a link for a TOC database of PSX games. There is a method of using PSOne games to boot backup PS2 titles with an exploit on a PS2 Memory Card. (The exploit has been around a while now) But recently, someone brought to light that there is possibly a few released PSOne titles that may have a larger TOC than any PS2 CDR-based games (Including rips). So, for research's sake, if you know of any TOC database, or any PSOne games that have a high TOC, could you help out and post here. Also, I would like to know if anybody has the TOC of PSXchange 1 or 2 . Please list the minutes/seconds of the TOC as well as Megabytes total. Thanks for any help!

Mods: I asked this question in this forum, and not in the PS2 forum because it seems that there is more PSOne owners here, and they are most likely to know where to find these TOC's. I also tried many search engines (Including this forum's, and found nothing)