CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Video Game Backup - PS2 > Gameplay & Strategy
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Closed Thread

Old Dec 20, 2003, 03:01 PM
Veteran

Default Need Help With XIII Mission

sponsored links

Hi,

I have just started to play XIII and I am in the mission - SPADS Military Base. In part of it, you plant a bug in Colonel McCall's tent. I do that, then exit the tent through the back, and listen to some people's conversation

In this mission you have to kill several guards, and hide their bodies, so I hide them behind the green tents near the army vehicle.

But as these people leave the room, Jones tells me that I have sucessfully planted the bug etc, but a guard starts the alarm, and the mission ends.

I have looked at FAQs and I seem to be doing everything right.

Anyone have any suggestions

Help is greatly appriciated

Thanks

Akhil
Closed Thread