CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Video Game Backup - Xbox > Xbox Modchip Help & Installation
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Jun 16, 2004, 07:50 PM

Default xbox dead ????

sponsored links

ok , recentley my brothers xbox chip had stopped working , the chip is a executer lite 2 non solder , so i he got the latest version of it which is a 2.3 lite , ive tried to get it to work but only shows the red and green light flashing which means frag mode or something , anyway i thought lets just try the old chip 1 more time and it worked , it displayed the executer 2 screen and everything , i said to my brother iy might be best not to screw it back together cause you might knock the chip on the 0doh point and losen it
so he screws it back together and then comes to me saying it dosent work any more ,, what happens is , when you press on on the xbox it beeps 2 times or something then powers on but it does not display anything and the drive wont eject , someone has said already i have killed the xbox bios so it wont boot up to the ms screen
please can someone help me out on this one
Old Jun 16, 2004, 07:52 PM

just forgot to add this happens when the chip is out to , i think its totally confused the xbox
Old Jun 25, 2004, 08:56 PM

Check those solder points and re flash the chip.
Yes the bios are either not being read or they have some how been corupted.

Look Beyond and you shall see.......................