CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Legacy Game Backup > Dreamcast
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Nov 21, 2004, 06:44 PM

Unhappy

sponsored links

tried your idea.. no good. i did it step for step.. and the bin2boot tells me that it sees no IP.BIN file inside when it really is there(so i have it create one).. then when it asks me what is the name of my boot file.. which is typically 1ST_READ.BIN.. which that is what is in there.. and when i type it in it closes down.

the hell is going on?

if i type nothing and just hit enter.. it makes a image that doesn't work in the dc..

i am begining to hate bin2boot... i wish they'd make an all in one program that is professional level that does every bit of the work for you.

i have yet to make my own self-booting game.. i tried the echelon guide too but that's old info and too complex for me. i have not enough patience for that. bin2boot and selfboot.exe are pushing my limits and they prooved to be crap.