CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Mac User
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Jan 30, 2005, 12:27 PM

Exclamation How to burn bin/cue files to dvd

sponsored links

[B]I have recently downloaded a bin/cue file to find out its 850meg which will not fit onto a standard cd, so i thought i would burn it to a dvd, but TOAST 6.07 say cant burn cd-rom or audio tracks to dvd. so if toast cant do that then i need to convert the bin/cue file to its original state, i'm a mac user keep that in mind. i'm awaiting for your help thanks guys.[/B] [B]I have recently downloaded a bin/cue file to find out its 850meg which will not fit onto a standard cd, so i thought i would burn it to a dvd, but TOAST 6.07 say cant burn cd-rom or audio tracks to dvd. so if toast cant do that then i need to convert the bin/cue file to its original state, i'm a mac user keep that in mind. i'm awaiting for your help thanks guys.

people have told me this can be done in toast 5.2 but i would still like to know how to convert bins to there origianl state [/B]