CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > DVD > DVD Tutorials and Guides
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Closed Thread

Old Feb 16, 2005, 06:47 AM

Unhappy Combining DVDs and re-authoring

sponsored links

Hi,

I have a Panasonic Home DVD recorder and have in the past created DVDs using this unit. I now want to combine some of the DVDs as well as combine and transfer some onto Dual Layer DVD. Only if there was a Dual Layer Home DVD recorder that would let me do that! I now have to resort to a PC to do this.

I can use a PC fine, but am quite out of touch with most of the various softwares available. I generally use Nero and have not used a DVD authoring software. I do quite like the Panasonic authoring, is there a way of simply editing this?(I assume not...). What I would really like is DVD Title and Chapter title and Thumbnails.

As with all UK model home DVD recorders, the disk is restricted to region 2, I'd also like to change this to region 0 (All Region) in the process.

The content of the DVD is as usual, VOB files etc... I would prefer not to touch the movie VOB as the quality will probably be affected.

Your help is much appreciated.

Cheers
Closed Thread