CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Video Game Backup - PS2
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Feb 18, 2005, 10:23 PM

Default "JITTER" Problems caused from?

sponsored links

Hello Ive just backed up my copies of NBA Street vol.3, Prince of Persia WW. They seem to work fine in game butthe intros are jittery and skip sometimes, like its having trouble reading the disc. I thought it was the disc but everytime I load it, it doesnt do it. Sometimes its the picture that studders and other times its the music! Like on NBA street 3 the game plays fine, but the intro and menus sometimes have problems. Now on PoPWW its intro is fine and theres no gaming problems just music glithes or skipps. The music will start and stop as if having troubles, but when i take it out and retry it, it will work fine and skipp in other spots or wont skip at all. Now I tried the game on a different system and the same thing but not as much! Could my laser eye be going out!?! Or are the dics bad!?! Or is it bad burning!?! Im burning the same as I was before and have had no problem until now! Thanks for any HELP that could be offered!!!!!!!
Old Feb 21, 2005, 12:53 AM

Make sure you're burning at 1X and are using good media.