CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Video Game Backup - PS2 > PS2 Modchip Help & Installation
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Feb 10, 2005, 10:04 PM

Default ps2 matrix infinity dont know what to do

sponsored links

Hi,
I have just bought an matrix infinity mod chip. I just got the diagrams to install it in my v4 ps2 and I dont know what to do. Isnt the modchip supposed to come with wires so i can solder it in? Please help me
thankyou
Old Feb 24, 2005, 05:16 PM

You should definately take your console to a professional fitter. It is not easy to install ps2 modchips if you don't have experience. If you really want to have a go you'll need a 12/15w soldering iron. kynar wire, de-solder braid and a maximum 1mm chisel tip. Check out the your chips site forum for tips on your chip installation, though you'll probably get the same advice to take it to a fitter!

www.ghost2fitter.co.uk
For all your U.k pre mod and fitting needs.
We now have silver and crystal blue slimline pstwo's in stock!
contact us at
[email]sales@ghost2fitter.co.uk[/email]

ebay I.D ghost2_fitter
Old Feb 25, 2005, 01:47 PM

if this is your first crack at a ps2 modchip, id have someone else do it. wires are not included by chip manufacturers but are offered as kits from sites. i just finished a matrix infinity on my v4 and although this was easy for me, it is a very difficult install. especially when u have to do the bios pin spot.