CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > CD Graphics & Karaoke
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Mar 13, 2005, 06:11 PM

Default Roulette Help Needed

sponsored links

I Have Got The Roulette Disc I Could Do With Some Info On IT
How To Youse This During A Karaoke Night
How Many Tickets You Need To Sell
If Anyone Has Been Running This During There Night
How Do You Go About It
Old Mar 16, 2005, 03:38 PM

Default roulette disc

Quote:
Originally Posted by willis
I Have Got The Roulette Disc I Could Do With Some Info On IT
How To Youse This During A Karaoke Night
How Many Tickets You Need To Sell
If Anyone Has Been Running This During There Night
How Do You Go About It
Could some of you guys out there give me some info on this disc
a big thanks for any help
Old Mar 17, 2005, 02:19 AM

Default How Roulette Works

Willis if you had emailed me (supplier) I would have explained how this works, anyways here you go.

You have a vcd containing a Roulette Wheel spinning which stops showing a number - there are at total of 38 numbers 1 to 36 plus 0 & 00 (American Wheel) - I have found the best way to run a night is to run it with a Karaoke or Disco.

Ok so far - you arrive at the venue fully prepared with up to say 8 packs of numbered tickets all on different coloured paper ie red blue green etc. so you have on red paper all individually cut up numbers 1 to 36 plus 0 and 00 and also 7 simular lots of numbers on different coloured paper.

Right now we are ready to earn some money for the CHARITY or whatever, you will need an assistant to sell the 38 tickets for you as you will be busy on the mic promoting the selling of the tickets.

This is how I do it,I sell 38 tickets at 1.00 give a ONE ONLY prize of 25.00, the tickets must be sold blindly from a small bag or ice bucket to comply with gaming act - PUNTERS CANNOT SELECT THERE FAVOURITE NUMBER OR WHATEVER it's a LOTTERY this is important, best to fold the tickets so no one can see the numbers.

OK got it so far - all the tickets have been sold you got 38.00 in the tin so set your player to RANDOM PLAY and press the button and wait for the number to show and pay the money out.

So you got 13.00 per spin in the pot per spin x 8 spins = 104.00 for the charity NOT BAD for a little bit of effort.

I actually got a group worked up into a frenzy one night and sold 38 tickets @ 5.00 as the last spin of the night and gave 150.00 as one prize they went mental and wanted more more more - so it kept them coming back again and again.

I have a sheet already printed with the numbers so email me and I will send them to you.

Hope this is clear to you willis - Enjoy making some money.

dodger
Supplier

[email]rogerhale@cytanet.com.cy[/email]

Last edited by identitys; Mar 17, 2005 at 02:29 AM.
Old Mar 17, 2005, 05:01 AM

Default roulette help needed

Thanks for all your info m8