CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Legacy Game Backup > Dreamcast
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jul 03, 2005, 09:20 PM

Angry Shenmue 2, Disc Juggler & Utopia boot disk...

THis is actually a long story... BUT to some it up, I have wasted countless CD-Rs and am now going to open up a reflective coaster stand inside of the mall nearest you. I've searched previous threads and replies and have tried everything recommended. NOTHING WORKS! I'm pretty sure it ain't DiscJuggler (v3.5) cuz I've burnt several other Selfbooting Games all ready. So the problem may be the Utopia 1.2 Bootdisk right? I inserted one of my original Selfbooting games after the raindeer showed up and it booted fine. ...Maybe that was because the cd already had the boot files on it... I DUNO... but what I do know is that I will not try this again with out some help. Believe me... I've tried [B]all[/B] the settings recommended in the previous threads. I've even used CDI2Nero (and I do have Nero v5.5.9.16)STILL TO NO AVAIL!

PLEASE ADVISE
Uphonix

Last edited by uphonix; Jul 03, 2005 at 09:39 PM. Reason: adding info previously not included