CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > CD Graphics & Karaoke
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Jul 06, 2005, 01:01 PM

Cool ...IS THIS THING ON (tap tap)

sponsored links

Hello Everyone.
I am trying to find out where to get MP3g+CDg files for free. (free is awesome...you know you were thinking it...).
I am directing a small karaoke show in Orlando. This is a whole new thing for me, and I am (as you all know, having been newbies) in over my head.
Our show IS doing very well. It just gets bigger every day! Now, I already have this friend of mine that does a great job making us our CD's...the thing is though... I need to know how to do them myself...We are after all, in Florida and it's hurricane season :-)...You just never know.(giggle)
Seriously, You know how it is. I am one of those people that needs a "plan B"... If any of you kind souls (wink) could point a poor confused karaoke-er...in the right direction, you will be blessed by happy drunk crowds with music in their mouths.
Wish me luck....You know I need it!
Old Jul 09, 2005, 09:53 AM

Do what I have been doing..................

Read , read , read , read and read some more.
I have been doing a lot of reading and I'd say all the info' you require is here .