CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Mac User
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Aug 29, 2005, 12:31 AM

Default .avi/.mov to DVD

sponsored links

First of all, i know i have made a lot of threads recently but this will be the last one for a while.
Ok. I rented a movie which MactheRipper or any of those other programs wouldnt rip. So i downloaded Handbrake and it ripped the movie to a 3.4 gig .avi file. Is there any way to burn this .avi on a dvd so that it plays on a dvd player or to convert it to a VIDEO_TS folder with all the .vobs and such.
I can also convert it to a .mov if that makes it easier. I really dont want to compress anything so that i lose quality.. Please help me