CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Video Game Backup - Xbox
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Dec 23, 2005, 12:38 PM

sponsored links

Yesterday I returned a PS2 slim and got my Money back , The girl at the counter was new , so asked the manager to check it out. The manager came over ,gave me a suspious look, took my reciept , took out the controller and the PS2 slim, compared the serial on the receipt to the serial at the bottom of the PS2 slim and looked at the void sticker. He then walks over to the girl and tells her that she can return my money.

What he didnt know was that right after i bought the PS2 slim, i used a hair dryer and carefully heat the void sticker and pushed it down so i could get to the screw. Took out the guts from the new PS2 and replaced it with the old guts of a broken PS2 that i got from a friend that was going to throw it away. The only trouble i had was the 1st Gen of PS2 slim had a crappy phone line card ,it prevented the case from closing, i unscrewed the screws holding the card and i ripped it off. After i got the broken guts in, i closed the case without any problems, heated the sticker and pushed it up carefully. Last, i cleaned up the glue from the stupid void sticker.

So i got a new PS2 slim plus the guy was so worried about the console that he didnt look at the powersuppy, i kept it along with the cd/manual just in case he noticed, but no he didnt. in the bag that held the powersuppy i just put the electric cord. I think it went smoothly too, becuase there was a line behind me. If anyone wants to bash me for what i did then F you and F
WALMART([I]satan's store of choice[/I])
Old Dec 23, 2005, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by handyguy
Btw, if you're curious, there is a thing called "theft by deception", which is a legal charge. Receipts are tied to your credit card if you used one.
Thats why you always pay cash, only an idiot whould pay with check or credit card. Never use your credit card to steal thats like leaving your real address with them.