CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Open to All Computer Related Topics > Computer Networking & Security
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Jan 18, 2006, 03:51 PM

Default always firewalled.....

sponsored links

i have been using my modem Effiecient 5200 series bridged, and i have been using a Belkin F5D5230-4 router, i used some p2p app and downloaded quite well.....but suddenly.....i been tagged as Firewalled for some days now and cant make it again to been able to download fine or at decent speeds.....i'm using dsl 512kbs, and have updated software and firmware for both.....even reconfigurated windows firewall, and configured the router, but can't change some setting on modem....is there where my problem is?.....the thing is that i want to take the firewalled thing.....anybody with a little time to help me?
Old Jan 22, 2006, 02:10 AM

is there anybody that could help me?......i'm confussed, i get into my modem's configuration and get in ip address to forward, but in my router there's another ip address.....so which one do i forward to???????