CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Open to All Computer Related Topics > Computer Networking & Security
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Feb 10, 2006, 04:04 AM

Default Trying to Set up Wireless Network on AOL DSL

sponsored links

Here it is, to make it simple:

I set it up exact same way I would set up the Network on a comcast..

Linksys Wireless Router plug in with actual Ethernet wire thru DSL Modem, and then another Ethernet wire thru back of the PC while obviously phone line cable is still hook up on the DSL modem..

Signal does say it's Excellent on the Guest Desktop and the Labtop but when I go to I.E Browser nothin happens..

My assumption is that since it's wireless it should pick up the internet, I mean it does for comcast..

Any Suggestions? Such as IP config etc?