CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Video Game Backup - PS2
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Nov 01, 2006, 12:29 PM

Default Saves For Action Replay Max

sponsored links

I Have a recent Action Replay max for ps2 (one which comes in metal tim) with a light blue USB

Im trying to put a sav on it so I can run it on my ps2 and save it to my memory card

Im trying to get the file i downloaded proevolution6optionfile.max and i drag and drop it into the saves are of the program and it loads on, when i put it into my ps2 and go to the download saves area it doesn't come up I only see the stock saves that came with the USB when i bought it

Please Help

Posting Rules