CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Video Game Backup - PS2
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Dec 02, 2006, 01:56 PM

Unhappy Complete Noob Please Help

sponsored links

Ok First off i must say thanks for taking the time 2 read this *thanks*

im getting myself a slim ps2 for xmas n my brother has litterly 150+ ps2 games n i dont feel liek bothering him 2 borrow them once a week so i was wondering how would i rip them n be able 2 play them back on the ps2 with out having 2 open up the ps2 with like swap magic or sumthing like that and also can sum1 walk me through making a back up n everything please again remember im a noob at this
Old Dec 04, 2006, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanoske312

im getting myself a slim ps2 for xmas n my brother has litterly 150+ ps2 games n i dont feel liek bothering him 2 borrow them once a week so i was wondering how would i rip them n be able 2 play them back on the ps2 with out having 2 open up the ps2 with like swap magic or sumthing like that and also can sum1 walk me through making a back up n everything please again remember im a noob at this
idk how to do that yet ofm aking a backup but if you read the forum there are answers to all of ur questions...
Old Dec 04, 2006, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanoske312

idk how to do that yet ofm aking a backup but if you read the forum there are answers to all of ur questions...