CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Video Game Backup - Xbox
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Apr 06, 2007, 11:17 PM

Question Hoooowwwwwww Did U Fix It ??

sponsored links

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamiebarr
this now fixed it was a hdd problem!
HOW THE HECK DID U FIX IT .....PLEASE HELP

A VERRRYY CONCERNING

NOOOISE.....................PLEASE HELP

HI , I am having this similar anooyingg problem with my XBOX (1) , as i was cleaning it .. u know regular dusting and lite vacuming LITE VERy VERY LITE jus From the OUTSIDE ,.............. HOWEVER, I gently flipped xbox to the SIDE left and right, DIAGONALLY , almost UPSIDE DOWN,,(while IT was OFF) and Now i turned it ON and I am hearing this "BEEEEEEM" sound (in PORTIONS.......e.g. it stops sometiimes and then starts agian) when I open the Tray and also Sometimes when I playing a game..........BUT
EVERY game play fine. ..perfectly normal ............ BUT the sound worries meee aloooott.....

(why this concerns me is becuase i take care of my XBOX, as it never i mean neever ever fell or anything out of the ordinary happened to it)

PLEASE HELP ME ...........PLEASE