CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Legacy Game Backup
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Oct 19, 2006, 05:05 PM
Veteran

Location: Sydney, Australia. Where else would you want to live?

sponsored links

Quote:
Originally Posted by theladyfiona
What about people like me who bought the nice expensive program, only for it to get stolen eh?

So because an item you owned got stolen, that gives you the right to do the same and steal a copy?

That's great reasoning eh........? (It's also against forum rules to discuss or help pirate software)

Quote:
Also, Sims 2 is notoriously picky about graphics cards. What about the people who need to know if it will even work on their computer before they spend that much money on a game? Hmm???

There is a free utility that will scan your system and tell you if The Sims 2 will run.

Or you can try the demo.

Also, it's not that picky. All the requirements are on the website or box. Hmm?

Quote:
WHat should I do when my crack copy won't install? What if I buy it again, and then it doesn't work on my computer I have now? (my old one on which it did work died) Will you all high and mighty give me my money back? Cause the store sure won't.

If it doesn't install, and you meet all the system requirements, then take it back to the store. (And no game is guaranteed to run on every computer you ever own, that's ridiculous)

Legally, they have to refund the money if it's defective or you disagree with the EULA (licence agreement).

I've been told no, but I stand my ground and I always get a refund. That's the law. Software is no different to hardware in terms of your consumer rights.

Quote:
Anyways, if anyone is still watching this thread and can help me out with the crack for the sims 2, I promise you this:

If I help you with a crack, will you show me yours Lady Fiona?

[url=********sims2.servopro.com/sysreq.phtml][b]HERE[/b] is the link for the utility to check your system, and a link for the system requirements.

Now you have no reason to not go out and buy the game Hmm?
Old Oct 19, 2006, 05:19 PM

Hey, thanks for the link to the thing to check if it will work, I didn't even know such a little goodie existed, or it would have saved me alot of time...
and would have kept me from posting and getting such a royally *****y reply. Be nicer.
Thanks though,
Jessica
Old Oct 20, 2006, 02:00 AM
Veteran

I thought I was being nice?

Anyway, so your name isn't really Fiona?

Let me guess, you're not really a lady either?

As much as I love gaming, I've never seen the attraction of The Sims.

Each to their own, but I don't see the appeal of looking after a virtual family, especially if they're anything like mine.

The only good thing for The Sims I've seen is a nude patch you can download.
Old Jun 23, 2007, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insomniac
Let me know how you get on with the copy protection if you think it's so simple.
Hahahaha What an IDIOT You act like gettin passed the Copy Protecting is hard, wow you are STUPID! You should learn how to work a computer and things before u start acting like you know everything and hate'n on people MORON I give you 10 points for being the dumbest person on this thread Way to go SHOOTER!
Old Jun 23, 2007, 07:33 PM
Veteran

Signing up under another name doesn't help your pathetic cause loser. You don't even make any sense.

Get over it, your mother did.

If you know how to defeat copy protection, for example Starforce or Tages, please tell us all in detail, expert?

And I don't mean No CD cracks that you didn't write, and simply download.