CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Video Game Backup - Xbox
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Oct 04, 2007, 11:31 PM

Unhappy help please! i cant connect to xbox live with my laptop!!

sponsored links

i have tried everything to connect to live on my 360 with my laptop. i spent over 2 hours and this is really making me mad. got the crossover cable today and tried and everything i do i always fail on the ip address. ive bridged the local area with the wireless but i cant when i turn on ICS on the local area connection, but i still turn off the firewall on the wireless network. ive tried changing the ip to what people say on sites, ive researched and i still cant get anything to work with it. i just wanna play live and the router is all the way upstairs on the otherside of the house and dont have long cables and no money. please can someone just help me and tell me what i need to do to just get this thing to work. i have verizon fios if that helps but when i take the ethernet out the back of my computer upstairs and just plug it in my 360 live works. ive just tried so many things and nothings working.