CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > DVD > DVD/CD Media Discussion
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Mar 19, 2008, 03:23 AM

Default 2. Why should I convert my PowerPoint presentations to DVD?

sponsored links

PowerPoint presentations have paid more and more important role in our dairy work especially If you work in Education, PR, marketing. It means that you have to pay lot of time on Microsoft PowerPoint with a computer installing Microsoft office to review you presentations.

But here’s the problem…

Maybe I do not have a notebook PC on hand or there isn’t an overhead projector expensive in the meeting room. Maybe the computer on the hand isn’t installed Microsoft office…

There are lots of good reasons to convert your PowerPoint presentations to DVD. Since you're here, you are probably eager to know how.

Yes! ppt-to-DVD. Now you can simply click a button in ppt-to-DVD then we will do all for you! You can convert your PowerPoint presentations to the most pop format like mp3, mpeg-4, AVI, WMV and so on. At last it will help you to burn your presentations to DVD. You can even control your presentations with DVD remote control! you can learn more here ***********.ppt-to-dvd.com/ppt2dvd/overview.html
Old Mar 20, 2008, 01:48 AM

Cool yea

I think it may good for the celebration or wedding or ad or some other place!