CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > DVD > DVD Tutorials and Guides
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Closed Thread

Old Apr 05, 2008, 07:16 PM

Thumbs up

sponsored links

Hello all , I hope these messages can help you :
Share : how to rip DVD and convert Video to iPod at ***********.oursdownload.com/convert-DVD-video-to-iPod-video.html
Share : how to rip DVD and convert Video to iphone at ***********.oursdownload.com/dvd-to-iphone.html
Share : how to rip DVD and convert Video to Zune at ***********.oursdownload.com/Zune-Video-Converter,dvd-to-Zune,dvd-to-Zune-converter,Zune-converter.html
Share : how to convert dvd and video to PSP at ***********.oursdownload.com/PSP-Video-Converter,dvd-to-PSP,dvd-to-PSP-converter,PSP-converter.html
Only one software to convert DVD and video to iPhone,iPod,Zune,PSP at ***********.oursdownload.com/dvd-video-converter.html
Share : how to convert dvd and video to Apple TV at ***********.oursdownload.com/dvd-to-apple-tv.html
Old Apr 06, 2008, 12:31 PM

This is an old thread, lol.

draydin, if you are still alive, read what i posted above, that takes care of bin cue files.

One program that i have found since i first posted that has helped a lot is convertxtodvd. Whenever my winavi program failed me i used convertxtodvd to the point where now i just use the convertxtodvd program now and if it fails me only then do i go back to winavi.

I have no need for the other programs listed by the previous poster but i am sure others do!
Old Jul 24, 2008, 07:01 PM

Thumbs up

All of them are popular .
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodfriend View Post
Hello all , I hope these messages can help you :
Share : how to rip DVD and convert Video to iPod at ***********.oursdownload.com/convert-DVD-video-to-iPod-video.html
Share : how to rip DVD and convert Video to iphone at ***********.oursdownload.com/dvd-to-iphone.html
Share : how to rip DVD and convert Video to Zune at ***********.oursdownload.com/Zune-Video-Converter,dvd-to-Zune,dvd-to-Zune-converter,Zune-converter.html
Share : how to convert dvd and video to PSP at ***********.oursdownload.com/PSP-Video-Converter,dvd-to-PSP,dvd-to-PSP-converter,PSP-converter.html
Only one software to convert DVD and video to iPhone,iPod,Zune,PSP at ***********.oursdownload.com/dvd-video-converter.html
Share : how to convert dvd and video to Apple TV at ***********.oursdownload.com/dvd-to-apple-tv.html
Closed Thread