CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Legacy Game Backup
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Mar 04, 2005, 02:19 PM

Unhappy hi all i have problem in thesims2 building mode

sponsored links

i install thesims2 and i put the crack but i cann't build.Well what shell i do
dose the crack romve the building mode or not if some one tell me plz how
can i fix the building mode in thesims2.....
Old Mar 05, 2005, 03:50 PM

Exclamation

Mattyo i have tried clicking on you links but they wont work i brought a new computerand that sims.iso file i carnt download it no more. Dont know why. I tried the mathew favell file which your ment to download but i carnt now. tell me another way plz. Becoz i having problems in build mode.
Old Mar 05, 2005, 03:59 PM

Exclamation Habib I got tha same problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by habib1
i install thesims2 and i put the crack but i cann't build.Well what shell i do
dose the crack romve the building mode or not if some one tell me plz how
can i fix the building mode in thesims2.....
The crack does remove the build mode you just need to dowload a patch for a image mount the everything should work on sims
icarnt find the image mout its called sims.iso thats what u quoted about erlia
Old Jul 13, 2008, 08:55 AM

Post Sims 2 Method

My Sims2 method is still up for downloading however, the sites I used to use closed down Christmas 2005 so, to keep track of where the method currently exists, email me at [email]Mattyo15189@hotmail.com[/email]. Instructions and the applications required to use this method are included in the download.

If you need help, email me at [email]Mattyo15189@hotmail.com[/email] and I'll arrange helping you via MSN or Skype etc. I now also have a free application called, 'Team Viewer'. This software allows me to remotely access your computer and install the method while you can sit and watch what I do at your own computer, alternatively; I can talk you through it or produce a video. It has been around 3 years now that I created the method and wrote the instructions so, a few of the instructions and etc may be out dated. I have uploaded a slightly more up to date version though.

At the moment, the method is currently downloadable at ********mattyo15189.freehyperspace3.com however, this site is only temporary and could become unavailable by June 2009 so, if you can't view the website, contact me at [email]Mattyo15189@hotmail.com[/email]

Last edited by mattyo15189; Jul 13, 2008 at 08:58 AM.
Old Sep 20, 2008, 07:52 AM

Exclamation Update..

Some reason I can't edit my original post so, I'll create a new one!

My website location has now changed, sorry if you tried accessing it but, they decided to change the URL without informing me.

********mattyo15189.freehyperspace4.com is the new location. Please note that if you put www. it won't work for some strange reason.
Old Apr 03, 2009, 04:14 PM

Exclamation Update...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattyo15189 View Post
Some reason I can't edit my original post so, I'll create a new one!

My website location has now changed, sorry if you tried accessing it but, they decided to change the URL without informing me.

********mattyo15189.freehyperspace4.com is the new location. Please note that if you put www. it won't work for some strange reason.
Hello all, new website URL:

www.matto15189.netii.net
Email: [email]sims2method@live.co.uk[/email]

Please contact me via the email address above should you be unable to access the website as it may have re-located.