CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > HD-DVD & Blue-Ray
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Apr 22, 2009, 04:20 AM

Default How to convert HD video to iPhone

sponsored links

Any buddy watch HD videos here? I just can't tolerate SD video now. Watching vivid HD videos could release my eyes.!I saw several creative videos on ***********.vimeo.com/hd. They are just utterly beautiful. I wanna put a HD video on iphone,I googled HD Video Converter. Anyone knows how's Xilisoft HD VC? I'm a newbie and I don't know how to use it. Any suggestions welcome
Old Apr 26, 2009, 10:29 PM

Here is a guide for using xilisoft hd video converter,It supports convert hd video to your iphone.
first,download,install and run this software
you can download from ***********.xilisoft.com/hd-video-converter.html
Step 1: Add File
Click "Add File" button on the toolbar or "File > Add File" to load files.
Step 2: Choose output format
Choose the file, click "Profile" drop-down button to choose the formats you need, then click "Browse" button to choose destination folder for saving output files.
Tip1:It provides abundant profiles sorted by various popular devices, especially all-around HD video formats are supported.
Tip2: Many options for you to choose. The "Recent" option will record your recent using automatically and it is convenient to be used afterward.
Tip3: Click "Snapshot" button on main interface to take a snapshot when playing the video and save them as common picture formats like BMP.
Step 3: Convert
After choosing the format, you only need to click "Convert" button on the toolbar to complete the task.
Old Apr 28, 2009, 02:29 AM

good guide,thanks.
Old May 04, 2009, 01:56 AM

But I think the iPhone does not have the hardware (CPU/GPU/Screen) to support High Definition content.
Old May 05, 2009, 01:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by diaokediao View Post
But I think the iPhone does not have the hardware (CPU/GPU/Screen) to support High Definition content.

I have tried that software-Xilisoft HD video converter mentioned by memory,It just convert HD video to mpeg-4 frofiles optimized for iphone,not mean you can watch HD video on iphone.You can have a try.
anyway,it's good,it can convert hd video to PS3,PSP which can support HD video content.