CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > CD-R & CD-RW > DVD/CD Media Discuss
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old May 20, 2009, 04:16 AM

Default How to get a segement of my dvd

sponsored links

When we enjoy our DVD,we often want to resolve the segment which we are interested.But how can we get it?

One of my friend recommend Shine DVD to avi converter to me,which had done me a lot. We just need to set "Begin Time" and "End Time" to get the clip which we want.

It is on the Advanced Setting panel. First of all, we should highlight the tile of our DVD, which includes the main episodes of the movie. And then enter correct values for "Start Time" and "End Time", which can be found on the right. Panel of the interface For example, if we want a 3-minute-clip from the 10 minutes of the whole movie, please enter "00:00:00" for "Start Time" and "00:03:00" for "End Time".

[img]***********.audiotoolsfactory.com/img/dvdripper-cut.jpg[/img]

***********.audiotoolsfactory.com/download/dvd-to-avi-converter.exe