CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > DVD
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Jun 13, 2009, 09:36 PM
Veteran

sponsored links

life is not long and too much of it must not pass in idle deliberation on how it shall be spend
Old Jun 14, 2009, 05:41 AM
Veteran

Default Helpful: Share an easy way to rip DVD to MP4, AVI, MP3, WMV, WMA, FLV, MKV, MPG, RM,

This guide shows you how to rip DVD to MP4, AVI, MP3, WMV, WMA, FLV, MKV, MPG, RM, 3GP, etc by using [b][url=***********.aiseesoft.com/dvd-ripper.html] Aiseesoft DVD Ripper[/b]
[b]Step 1: Install and run [url=***********.aiseesoft.com/downloads/dvd-ripper.exe] Aiseesoft DVD Ripper[/b]
[b]Step 2: Import DVD.[/b]
Place the DVD into your DVD drive and click the “Load DVD” button to load DVD.

[b]Tips:[/b] This DVD Ripper can load three DVD source, you can load your DVD from DVD drive, DVD folder in your PC and also IFO file.
[b]Step 3: Video settings.[/b]
Select the output video format you want from the “Profile” drop-down list.
[img]***********.aiseesoft.com/images/guide/videoformats.jpg[/img]
[b]Tips: [/b]
1: You can also select Audio Track and Subtitle from their respectively drop-down list.
2: You can click the “Settings” button to set your video parameters.
[img]***********.aiseesoft.com/images/guide/settings.jpg[/img]
In the Video Settings, you can select Encoder, Frame Rate, Resolution and Bitrate for your movie
In the Audio Settings, you can select Encoder, Channels, Bitrate and Sample Rate for your movie.
when you choose the specific settings, the lower window will show the "help" to explain the meanings of each setting.
[b]Step 4: Start conversion[/b]
Click the “Start” button to start your conversion and in a short while it will be finished.
[b]Step 5: Click “Open” button to open your output destination file.[/b]

[b]More tips:[/b]
[b]1: Trim Movie[/b]
If you just want to convert a clip from your DVD movie, you can click the “Trim” button to open the Trim dialog, you can trim a duration of the selected title or chapter by either dragging the Start Time and End Time sliders or setting the time parameters in each corresponding field.
After you set the trimming time, the length of the captured clip will be shown in the Select Length box for your reference.
[img]***********.aiseesoft.com/images/guide/trim.jpg[/img]
[b]2. Movie Effect[/b]
If you want to change the original video effect, you can click the Effect icon to set the video brightness, contrast, saturation, etc. You can also set the special effect for your movie to cater to your need.
[img]***********.aiseesoft.com/images/guide/effect.jpg[/img]
Old Jun 15, 2009, 10:08 PM
Veteran

the man is the richest whose pleasure is the cheapest
Old Jun 16, 2009, 07:25 AM
Veteran

Default How to convert DVD to iPod/iPhone/Sansa/PSP/Zune/iRiver/Google Phone/Cell Phone, etc.

Many people like enjoy movies at home and they have piles of DVDs. So do I. I like watch lastest movie on my new Mac and it is wonderful. However, I always break and lose my DVDs and I was really sad because they cost most of my money. Luckily, I find a way to store my DVD movies on my new Mac computer and evern put it on my iPod because I use a DVD Ripper for Mac and it can rip DVDs to so many video formats, such as AVI, MP4, MOV, MKV, WMV, DivX, XviD, MPEG-1/2, 3GP, 3G2, VOB and so on.

To do this you must have a nice dvd ripper for Mac. So I find [b]Aiseesoft [url=***********.aiseesoft.com/dvd-ripper-for-mac.html]DVD Ripper for Mac[/b]

OK, let’s do it.
[b]Step 1. Download and install Aisesoft DVD Ripper for Mac.[/b]
For Intel [url=***********.aiseesoft.com/downloads/mac/dvd-ripper-intel.dmg]Click Here
For Power PC [url=***********.aiseesoft.com/downloads/mac/dvd-ripper-power-pc.dmg]Click Here

[b]Step 2. Load you DVD.[/b]
Click the “Load DVD” button(a), find the DVD folder of the movie you want to add from your DVD-ROM, and Click “Open”.

[b]Tick the check boxes(b) before the titles and chapters that you want to rip.[/b]

[b]Step 3. Chose output profile and settings.[/b]
Selecting output format is really easy, you can chose your output format according to your devices players and the default setting works great.
[img]***********.aiseesoft.com/images/guide/dvd-ripper-for-mac/profile.jpg[/img]

For a veteran of digital player, you could customize your own settings by clicking “Settings” button to chose your own video resolution, frame rate, bit rate, encoder, etc.

[b]Tips: Sample rate (Hz) = any value up to 48000 (higher value = better sound quality = bigger file)
Bitrate (kbps) = any value up to 160 (higher value = better sound quality = bigger file) [/b]

After setting your own output and settings you can click “Start” button to start your conversion. (The time of the conversion depends on your DVD and the settings you chose.)

[b]Do a few more clicks to make your movie more enjoyable.
1. Trim[/b]
If you want to rip only a part of the DVD movie, please click “Trim” button and drag the “Start trim slider” to set the start time and “End trim slider” to set the end time.(a). You can also do that by clicking the “Start trim button” and “End trim button”(b). The third way you do that is set the exact Start/End time at the right of the pop-up window and click “OK”.
[img]***********.aiseesoft.com/images/guide/dvd-ripper-for-mac/trim.jpg[/img]

[b]2. Crop[/b]
If you want to remove the black edges or you want to rip a certain area of your video, please click the “Crop” button. You can do this either by drag the frame around the movie (a) or set the crop value: “Top, Left, Bottom, Right”.(b). Another way to do that is choose mode from “Crop Mode”(c).
Aiseesoft DVD Ripper for Mac also allows you to choose the output aspect ratio above the crop pane, “Keep Original, full screen, 16:9 and 4:3” are available.
[img]***********.aiseesoft.com/images/guide/dvd-ripper-for-mac/crop.jpg[/img]

[b]3. Effect[/b]
If you want to adjust the effect of your movie, please click the “Effect” button and a pop-up effect window will appear. It allows you to edit your movie’s effect including “Brightness, Contrast, Hue, Saturation and Volume”
[img]***********.aiseesoft.com/images/guide/dvd-ripper-for-mac/effect.jpg[/img]

[b]4. Merge into one file/audio track/subtitles[/b]
If you would like to put several titles and chapters into one output file, please tick the check box of the “Merge into one file”.
You can choose audio track and subtitles you like according to what you prefer and the DVD supports.

[b]Follow what I said above I hope you could enjoy your DVD movies on your Mac and also on your iPod and other portable players.[/b]

[b]PS. If you are a windows user, don’t worry, here I will recommend you a really nice DVD Ripper for you Aiseesoft [url=***********.aiseesoft.com/dvd-ripper.html]DVD Ripper
Old Jun 19, 2009, 06:31 AM

I have been using it for half year, quite good!
Old Jun 20, 2009, 04:28 AM

***********.squidoo.com/how-to-make-your-own-iphone-ringtone