CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Open to All Computer Related Topics
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Closed Thread

Old Jul 26, 2004, 11:02 PM

Default Scientific Atlanta Explorer 2000 help needed.

sponsored links

i have a scientific atlanta explorer 2000 cable box and i really need some help if i am to take full advantage of what this thing can do.

i know how to watch TV with it, but i am computer literate so i know how to identify an ethernet and data jack on the back of this thing. after doing some searches on google i have come to find out that it is a very basic computer with only the simple task of decoding digital television and with loading menues and stuff like that.

NOW, what i really want to know is how to use the data and ethernet jacks on my digital home communications terminal. the ehternet more than the data, because i don't have anything that could connect to the data jack.

how do you connect to this thing via ethernet? i really want to know because it may yeild some neat functions that i would really want to have, or at least it would be fun to see if i could do it.

i do not want to tamper with this t hing, modify it in any way, etc. i like the channels i get now, and i am not going to do anything illegal with the cable companies property. (unless it would yeild something really really neat...)

anyone know anything about these things?
Old Jan 26, 2009, 12:00 AM

yeh me too I have the same box too . If you ever figured it out can you tell me plz.
Old Jul 03, 2009, 05:39 AM

what? Explore Free Functions of Socusoft Web Video Player at ***********.web-video-player.com instead
Closed Thread