CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Mac User
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Aug 17, 2009, 04:51 AM

Cool Best video converters

sponsored links

Here are some of the best video converters:

[url=***********.leawo.com/leawo-video-converter/][b]Leawo Video Converter[/b] (all in one)

[url=***********.leawo.com/leawo-video-converter/][img]***********.leawo.com/images/tutorial-win/video-converter/tutorial1.jpg[/img]

Leawo Video Converter is an all-in-one video converter for converting videos and audios among popular formats like AVI, MPEG, WMV, MP4, RM, MOV, XviD, 3GP, etc., transform between MP3, WMA, WAV, M4A, AAC and AC3 audios, and create fascinating videos from photos. With this video converter, you may get the specific format to watch on TV, play on portable media players, load to mobile phones, or put on websites, etc.

================================================== =================
[url=***********.leawo.com/video-converter/free-mp4converter.html][b]Leawo Free MP4 Converter[/b]
[url=***********.leawo.com/video-converter/free-mp4converter.html][img]***********.leawo.com/images/vc/mp4/tutorial1.gif[/img]

Leawo Free MP4 Converter is a clean and powerful MP4 Converter. This Free MP4 converter can easily convert video to MP4 files for your portable media players, like iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, PSP, PS3, etc. With the Free MP4 Converter, you are able to extract music files from popular video formats to convert MP4 to MP3, and also convert video file to M4A, AAC, MP3, etc., and then enjoy the music.

[url=***********.leawo.com/free-mac-video-converter/][b]Lewo MAC Video Converter[/b]
[url=***********.leawo.com/free-mac-video-converter/][img]***********.leawo.com/images/mac-video/user-guide/tutorial1.gif[/img]

Leawo Free Mac Video Converter, used on both Mac Intel and Mac Power PC, is an all-inclusive clean and free Mac video converter that can convert videos among all popular formats for the Mac users, such as AVI, MP4, FLV, WMV, MOV, MPEG, VOB, etc. It also can convert videos to audios in most formats including MP3, AAC, M4A, WAV, WMA, etc.

[url=***********.leawo.com/mac-mp4-converter/][b]Leawo MAC MP4 Converter[/b]
[url=***********.leawo.com/mac-mp4-converter/][img]***********.leawo.com/images/mac-video/mp4/tutorial1.jpg[/img]

Leawo Mac MP4 Converteris an excellent Mac MP4 converter that can easily convert almost all popular video formats to MP4 file for Mac, such as AVI, VOB, MPEG, 3GP, MOV, TS, WMV, etc. to MP4 video format for Mac OS users. Besides, it can also extract audio files like MP3, AAC, M4A from multiform videos via the help of Apple Macintosh.
Old Aug 23, 2009, 09:34 PM

Default Leawo Free MAC Video Converter 1.2.0.0

[B]Leawo Free Mac Video Converter[/B] [I]Intel/PowerPC[/I]

[IMG]***********.leawo.com/images/icon/free-mac-video-converter-b.jpg[/IMG]

Totally clean and free mac video converter converts videos among all popular formats on Mac OS! [URL="***********.leawo.com/free-mac-video-converter/"][B]Leawo Free Mac Video Converter[/B], used on both Mac Intel and Mac Power PC, is an all-inclusive clean and [URL="***********.leawo.com/free-mac-video-converter/"]free Mac video converter that can convert videos among all popular formats for the Mac users, such as AVI, MP4, FLV, WMV, MOV, MPEG, VOB, etc. It also can convert videos to audios in most formats including MP3, AAC, M4A, WAV, WMA, etc.

[IMG]***********.leawo.com/images/mac-video/user-guide/tutorial1.gif[/IMG]

With this free [URL="***********.leawo.com/free-mac-video-converter/"]Mac video converter, not only you can get the detail properties of the source video file, also you can rename the destination video or audio file. What’s more important, you can get the excellent output quality and fast conversion speed on converting videos and audios, thus you can enjoy any video anywhere, including on internet distribution, websites and blog sharing, DVD players, Portable players like iPod, iPhone, PSP, Apple TV, Mobile, etc.

Download this Leawo Free Mac Video Converter Here.

Code:
***********.leawo.com/free-mac-video-converter/
Old Aug 25, 2009, 09:36 PM

Default How to convert videos with Leawo Free Mac Video Converter?

[B]How to convert videos with Leawo Free Mac Video Converter?[/B] [I]Intel/PowerPC[/I]

Leawo Free Mac Video Converter is a totally clean and free Mac video converter that can convert videos in all formats for the Mac OS users. The following is to show you the step by step guide on how to complete the video conversion task with Leawo Free Mac Video Converter for the Mac OS users.

[IMG]***********.leawo.com/free-mac-video-converter/[/IMG]

[B]Step 1, Install and run the software.[/B]
After installing and running the free Mac Video Converter, you will see the following main interface.

[B]Step 2, Add File.[/B]
Click “Add Files” icon to import the videos you want to convert to the program.
Get detail info: If you want to get the detail properties of the original video file, you just need to click the icon of “Properties” or double-click the video file in the file list, and then the detail info of the video file would be shown for you.

[B]Step 3, Settings. (Output format, Profile, and output folder)[/B]
(1) Style: Click the drop-down button next to the “Style” to select the output format for your conversion. There are abundant video formats available for you to choose.
(2) Profile: After select the output format, and then you can choose profile for your destination.
(3) Output Folder: Select an output folder to save your converted file.

[i]Tip1:[/i] There are abundant output video formats available for you to choose.
[i]Tip2:[/i]We provide multiple options of quality, codec, configurations for a certain output format or device: high quality, medium quality, low quality, different codec with specific resolution for different device, etc.
[i]Tip3:[/i] To save your time to set multiple videos at a time, you only need to click “Apply to all”, and then the settings for your previous file would be applied to all the selected video files in the file list.

[B]Step 4, Convert.[/B]
Click the big “Convert” button to start conversion.

Tags
best video converter, free video converter, good video converter